Chitrangada Singh (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Chitrangada Singh made her first appearance in Hindi cinema by staring in movie Desi Boyz with Akshay Kumar, in which she played the role of an economics teacher. She has played the role of an aspiring singer in Sudhir Mishra’s movie Yeh Saali Zindagi. She has also performed an item number in Shirish Kunder’s Joker. She has been awarded the “best female debut” for her movie ‘Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi’
Name: Chitrangada Singh
DOB: 30 August 1976
Birth Place: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Home Town: New Delhi, India
Home Address:28th floor of Oberoi Springs on Link Road, Andheri, Mumbai
Hobbies: Swimming, kickboxing, traveling, playing golf
Debut Work: Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi (2003, Bollywood)
TV Serials: NA
Height: 1.65 m
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband: Jyoti Randhawa (Divorced)
BF: Jyoti Randhawa, Sudhir Mishra
Kids: Zorawar Randhawa
Father: Niranjan Singh
Brother: Digvijay Singh
Sister: Tina Singh
School: Girls school in Meerut
College (Graduation): Lady Irwin College, New Delhi
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: Food and Nutrition Course
Cars: BMW SUV
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: 1-2 crore/film (INR)
Film: Satte Pe Satta, Deewar, Sholay, Jodhaa Akbar
Actor: Dharmendra, Ranveer Singh
Actress: Rekha, Hema Malini, Smita Patil, Audrey Hepburn
More facts and information about Chitranganda Singh
- She was named after ‘Chitrangada’, one of Arjuna’s wives in the Hindu epic ‘Mahabharata’.
- She is trained in Khatak Dancer and singer.
- She is a brand ambassador of PETA, the organization for animal protection.
- She never thought of becoming an actress, instead, she wanted to be a dietitian. But when film director, Sudhir Mishra, spotted her in Abhijeet’s pop song “Koi Lauta De Who Pyare Pyare Din”, he straight away to take her screen test for his film ‘Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi’(2003).
- Her brother and ex-husband are famous golf players.
- Chitrangada Singh is a brand ambassador for Airtel, Parachute, Puma, Borges Olive Oil, Garnier, Aliva Crackers, Taj Mahal Tea and Joyalukkas She also endorses Tata Group’s Tanishqand Titan Eye Plus.
- She began her career as a model before making the transition to the silver screen. After completing her college education, she began modeling with brands like ICICI bank and Alukkas Jewellery among others.
- She has been awarded young women achiever award by FICCI.