Arjun Rampal (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Arjun Rampal is an Indian film actor, producer, model and a television personality who debuted in Rajiv Rai’s Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat (2001) and was appreciated for his performance and received several awards. Few of his best films are Don (2006), The Last Lear (2007), Om Shanti Om (2007), Housefull (2010), Inkaar (2013) and Roy (2015), D-Day (2013) and Chakravyuh (2012). His film Kahaani performed well at the box office and Arjun Rampal’s performance is said to be his best till date.
Name: Arjun Rampal
Profession: Model, Actor, Producer
DOB: November 26, 1972
Birth Place: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Home Town: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Home Address: 104 Hill Post, Shirley Rajan Road, Opp. Stringfield High School, Bandra, Mumbai
Best Friends: Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor
Hobbies: Reading, driving, playing guitar and cricket
Debut Work: Film Debut: Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat (2001), TV Debut: Nach Baliye 4 (2008, as a judge)
Movies: Deewaanapan (2001), Dil Hai Tumhaara (2002), Dil Ka Rishta (2003), Vaada (2005), Don (2006), The Last Lear (2007), Om Shanti Om (2007), Housefull (2010), Inkaar (2013), Roy (2015), D-Day (2013), Chakravyuh (2012), Rock On 2 (2016)
TV Serials: Nach Baliye 4 (2008–09, host), Love 2 Hate U (2011–12, host), Familywala (2014), Discovery Real Heroes (2015, host)
Height: 185 centimetres
Weight: 84 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 43 Inches, Waist Measurements: 34 Inches, Biceps Measurements: 15 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Mehr Jesia (Model)
GF: Mehr Jesia (Model)
Kids: Maahika and Myra
Father: Amarjeet Rampal
Mother: Gwen Rampal (Teacher)
Sister: Komal Rampal
School: St. Patrick school, in Deolali, Maharashtra
College (Graduation): Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: B.A. in Economics
Cars: Mercedes SLR Mclaren, Range Rover, BMW 7-Series, Porsche Cayenne, Toyota Corolla
Bikes: Not Known
House: luxurious house in Bandra, Mumbai and properties like Hotel Samrat, Chanakyapuri
Movies: 8 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $15 million(estimate)
Film: Goodfellas, Scarface, Cinema Paradiso, Sholay, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Satya
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Christian De Sica, Robert De Niro, Brad Pitt
Actress: Smita Patil, Manisha Koirala, Madhuri Dixit, Scarlett Johansson
Song: Music of Jim Morrison
More Information and Facts about Arjun Rampal
- At a party in Delhi, Fasion Designer Rohit Bal spotted Arjun Rampal and cast him as a male model in his shows.
- In 1994, Arjun was given the title for ‘Society’s Face Of The Year’ and soon became an Indian Supermodel.
- Director-producer Rajiv Rai started promoting Arjun Rampal and he was a part of his music video “Don’t Marry” and then of the movie “Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat” (2001). Though the film didn’t excel at the box office, Arjun accomplished himself in people’s hearts.
- Arjun Rampal starred in in Don (2006) and Rock On!! (2008), with the latter winning him the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- He earned critical acclaim for his wicked roles in Om Shanti Om (2007) and Ra.One (2011).
- Arjun was a part of the Temptation world tour with Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan. Later, he toured the world for Hearthrob.
- Arjun has also produced a movie I See You (2006) which featured him in a chiefpart.
- Arjun won massive critical acclaim for DDay in 2013.
- Arjun loves sports and is a fitness freak. He also owns a night club and plays as a DJ sometimes.
- His father is a Punjabi Hindu and his mother, Gwen, is half Dutch and half Punjabi Sikh.
- Appeared with his cousin, Kim Sharma, in Yakeen (2005).
- Shantanu Sheory’s “Jadh” was to be his debut film which also casted Jackie Shroff, Tabu and Smriti Mishra. The film was completed but unreleased due to financial issues.
- In 2008, Rampal gave an excellent performance in Rock On!! Rampal learned guitar to prepare for his role. His performance was widely acclaimed, earning him the prestigious National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor at the 56th National Film Awards, Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award at the 54th Filmfare Awards, IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor at the 10th IIFA Awards and Screen Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- Rampal’s next scheduled release of 2018 is JP Dutta’s war film “Paltan” based on Indo-Sinian war of 1962 in which he will be seen together with Sonu Sood , Gurmeet Choudhry, Jackie Shroff .
- Arjun has also signed a film that is “Nastik” in which he will be seen beside child actor Harshaali Malhotra.
- Rampal has gained a recurrentreputation and fan base on the basis of his good looks and acting. He is described as a versatile and widely recognized actor by the media.
- The National award-winning actor has become one of the top and A-league actors in Bollywood.
- He has been frequently described by the Indian media as “the hunk”. He was voted as Times of India’s “Most Desirable Man” of 2012, beating many other men including actors, politicians and sportsmen.
- In 2012, Arjun Rampal, in link with Percept Limited launched “Lost Festival” which is a music festival motivated by culture, tradition & soul.
- In 2013, he joined PETA, in its campaign to ban horse-drawn carriages in Mumbai.
- Rampal’s luxury night club “Lap”, situated in New Delhi became the toast of town, hosting top DJs and musicians like Lady Gaga, the Formula 1 after-parties, attended by Bernie Ecllecston himself, even though he shut the club in 2016 after 8 years.