Arbaaz Khan (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Arbaaz Khan is an Indian actor, director and film producer who works in Hindi cinema. He debuted in 1996 and since then, he has acted in many leading and supporting roles. He has his own production house Arbaaz Khan Productions which was launched with Dabangg (2010). The film went on to become one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films of all time. He also won the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment for the same.
Name: Arbaaz Khan
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actor, Producer, Director
DOB: August 4, 1967
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Religion: Half Hindu, Half Muslim (his father is a Muslim and his mother is a Hindu)
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: 602, Sea King Apartments, 6th Floor, Band Stand Bandra West
Best Friends: Karisma Kapoor, Sunny Leone
Hobbies: Cooking, Swimming
Debut Work: Daraar (1996)
Movies: Hulchul (2004), Malamaal Weekly (2006), Dabangg (2010), Qayamat: City Under Threat (2003) and Bhagam Bhag (2006)
TV Serials: Comedy Circus, Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny
Height: 178 centimetres
Weight: 75 Kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 40 inches, Waist Measurements: 32 inches, Biceps Measurements: 14.5 inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Divorced
Wife: Malaika Arora Khan (divorced)
GF: Malaika Arora Khan
Kids: Arhaan Khan
Father: Salim Khan (former screenwriter)
Mother: Sushila Charak
Brothers/Sisters: Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, Alvira and Arpita
School: The Scindia School, Gwalior
College (Graduation): Not Attended
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: High School
Cars: Toyota Land Cruiser
Bikes: Not Known
House: Properties in Mumbai
Movies: 1-2 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $10 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actor: Sylvester Stallone
Actress: Hema Malini
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Arbaaz Khan
- Khan received the Filmfare Best Villain Award for his performance in his debut film Daraar. Since then, hehas starred in many multi-starrer hit films such as Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998) and Garv: Pride and Honour (2004).
- His film Qayamat: City Under Threat (2003) was also successful at the box office. He also played supporting roles in hitfilms Hulchul (2004), Malamaal Weekly (2006), Bhagam Bhag (2006), Shootout at Lokhandwala and Fool and Final in 2007. He also made a cameo in the blockbuster Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
- He starred alongside Sohail in Kisaan and played the villain in Jai Veeru.
- Khan appeared in the television serial Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny in 2003.
- He also played the main villain in the Telugu film Jai Chiranjeeva starring Chiranjeevi. The movie was extensively shot in Los Angeles, California and Las Vegas.
- In 2010, Khan ventured into film production, with Arbaaz Khan Productions and his first film as producer was Dabangg which released in September 2010. The film became a blockbuster within the first week of its release and broke quite a few box office records, becoming the second highest grossing Bollywood film of all time. Khan was a special guest of Australia’s Indian film festival, Bollywood & Beyond.
- Khan made his directorial debut with the 2012 released sequel Dabangg 2.
- In 1997, at the Filmfare Awards, he won the Best Villain Award for Daraar. In 1999, at the Filmfare Awards again, he won the Best Supporting Actor for Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya. Then in 2011, he won at the National Film Awards for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment for Dabangg. Again in 2011, Dabangg won the Filmfare Award for Best Movie. The same year at the IIFA Awards, his film Dabangg won the Best Movie Award. In 2011 again, at the Zee Cine Awards,Dabangg won the Best Film Award and at the Stardust Awards he won the Hottest New Film for Dabangg. In 2013, at the Zee Cine Awards he won the Power Fun Club 1 billion Award for Dabangg 2. In 2013, at the Apsara Awards,Dabangg 2 won the Most Popular Film Song Award.