Amy Jackson (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Amy Jackson is a British actress and model who principally appears in Indian films. She began her modelling career at 16, and then won the Miss Teen World competition in 2009. Successively, she was cast her as the lead in Tamil film Madrasapattinam (2010). She acts in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada films, and is currently the brand ambassador of Lipsy London which is a women’s clothing line from London.
Name: Amy Louise Jackson
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actress and Model
DOB: January 31, 1992
Birth Place: Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Home Town: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Hobbies: Swimming, dancing
Debut Work: Debut Film: Madrasapattinam (2010)
Movies: Madrasapattinam (2010), Ekk Deewana Tha (2012), Thaandavam, Yevadu (2014), Singh Is Bliing, Thanga Magan, Gethu
Serials: Supergirl (TV series)
Height: 170 centimetres
Weight: 52 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband: Not Applicable
BF: Ryan Thomas (Actor), Prateik Babbar (Actor), Joe Selkirk (British Boxer)
Kids: Not Applicable
Father: Alan Jackson (Producer in BBC Radio)
Mother: Marguerita Jackson (Horse riding trainer)
Sister: Alicia Jackson (Elder)
School: St. Edward’s College, Liverpool
College (Graduation): Not Known
College (Post-Graduation): Not Known
Educational Qualification: Sixth form or secondary education
Cars: Audi, BMW
Bikes: Not Known
House: House in Liverpool
Movies: 1-2 Crore rupees/ film (estimate)
TV Shows:Not Known
Net Income: $1 million (estimate)
Film: Titanic, French Kiss, The Notebook, The Dirty Picture
Actor: Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Ranbir Kapoor
Actress: Kate Winslet, Vidya Balan, Kareena Kapoor
Song: Music of Jagjit Singh, Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal
More Information and Facts about Amy Jackson
- Jackson began depicting Imra Ardeen / Saturn Girl in 2017 during season 3 of The CW’s superhero series Supergirl.
- After she won the Miss Teen Liverpool and Miss Teen Great Britain pageants, it was followed by her winning the title of Miss Teen World in 2009.
- She won eighteen prizes, counting a modelling contract in the US on a scholarship.
- She won Miss Liverpool in 2010.
- She contested at Miss England in 2010 and was crowned the runner-up.
- In 2009, Jackson started modelling in the Northern-based modelling agency, Boss Model Management, and then signed with her London agency.
- She has a pet cat named Alfie and she posed with her in a PETA ad campaign promoting the adoption of animals from shelters.
- Jackson supports charities such as St Jude’s hospital in Mumbai and ‘Girl Child’ education in India.
- She is a brand ambassador for Yardley of London and Ponds Beauty.
- On 8 December 2013, she was allegedly attacked by her ex, Joe Selkirk outside the Malmaison Hotel in Liverpool.
- In March, 2017, Jackson announced her new mobile app, Amy Jackson Official App, in collaboration with New York-based startup EscapeX.