Amit Trivedi (Musician) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Amit Trivedi is an Indian film composer, musician, singer and lyricist, working in Bollywood. He debuted as a film composer in the 2008 Hindi film Aamir after working as a theatre and jingle composer and composing for non-film albums. He got noticed for his critically acclaimed work in the Hindi film Dev.D (2009), which got him several Awards, including the 2010 National Film Award for Best Music Direction for Dev.D.
Name: Amit Trivedi
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Musician, Singer, Film Composer, Lyricist
DOB: April 8, 1979
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Home Address: Mumbai
Best Friends: Not Known
Debut Work: Music Composing: Aamir (2008)
TV Performances: 2007- Junoon , 2008- F4 – Tu To Na Aayi, 2012- Coke Studio (Season 2, Episode 3), 2013- Coke Studio (Season 3, Episode 6), 2014-MTV Unplugged (Season 4,Episode 1), 2015-Coke Studio (Season 4,Episode 1)
Playback Singer: 2008- Ha Raham (Mehfuz), Chakkar Ghumyo & Haara, 2009- Duniya, Nayan Tarse, Saali Khushi & Aankh Micholi, 2010- Udaan Geet Mein Dhalte Lafzon Mein, Udaan, Motumaster Iski Maa Agar Isse & Aazaadiyan Aazaadiyan Aankhein Na, Suno Aisha & Shaam, 2011- Aa Rela Hai Apun
Height: 170 centimetres
Weight: 74 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 38 Inches, Waist Measurements: 32 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 12 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Krutee Desai Trivedi (Executive Associate & Admin at Pepperfry.com)
Amit Trivedi with wife Krutee Desai
GF: Not Known
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother/ Sister: Not Known
School: Not Known
College (Graduation): Rizvi College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Not Known
Cars: BMW, Audi
Bikes: Not Known
House: Not Known
Salary: 6 lakh rupees/song (estimate)
Net Income: $6 million (estimate)
More Information and Facts about Amit Trivedi
- In college days, he joined the band Om, who performed at local gigs, small shows and live performances. Times Music took notice at one of their shows, and offered to launch their album. However, it did not fare well, due to lack of promotions.
- Eventually Trivedi went on to compose for theatre (Hindi, English and Gujarati plays), background music for television shows, programming for some Marathi films, live performances, dandiya shows, orchestras etc.
- He had a brief stint composing advertisement jingles, for brands such as McDonald’s and Airtel.
- After sound engineer and Audio Garage Recording Studio owner Arvind Vishwakarma introduced Trivedi to Sony BMG, he began composing music for non-film albums. As a part of his two-year contract, Trivedi composed some tracks for Abhijeet Sawant’s Junoon and one song in Prashant Tamang’s debut album.
- In 2009 itself, Trivedi was asked by Anshu Sharma to compose the team anthem “Game for More” for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Trivedi also wrote the title track for the reality show Big Switch aired on UTV Bindaas.