Ajay Devgn (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Ajay Devgan is an Indian film actor, director and producer and is extensively considered as one of the most popular actors of Hindi cinema, who has appeared in over a hundred Hindi films. Devgan has won numerous accolades, including two National Film Awards and four Filmfare Awards. He was honoured by the Government of India in 2016 with the Padma Shri.
Name: Vishal Veeru Devgan (Real Name)
Nickname: Ajay, Raju and J
Profession: Actor, Director and Producer
DOB: April 2, 1969
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: 5/6, Sheetal Apartments, Ground Floor, Opposite Chandan Cinema, Juhu, Mumbai and 45/D Malgari Road, Mumbai
Best Friends: Salman Khan
Hobbies: Sketching, Trekking
Debut Work: Film Debut: Phool Aur Kaante (1991), TV Debut: Rock-N-Roll Family (2008, as a judge)
Movies: Jigar (1992), Dilwale (1994), Suhaag (1994), Naajayaz (1995), Diljale (1996) and Ishq (1997)
TV Serials: Rock-N-Roll Family (2008, as a judge), Ramleela – Ajay Devgn Ke Saath (2012), C.I.D. (2014)
Height: 178 centimetres
Weight: 75 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 43 Inches, Waist Measurements: 34 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 15 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Kajol (Actress)
GF: Raveena Tandon (Actress), Karisma Kapoor (Actress)
Kids: Nysa, Yug
Father: Veeru Devgan (Stunt Director)
Mother: Veena Devgan
Brother/ Sister: None
School: Silver Beach High School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): Mithibai College, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Cars: Mercedes Z Class, Range Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, BMW Z4, Toyota Celica
Bikes: Not Known
House: Bungalow in Juhu, Mumbai, Sheetal Apartment in Juhu, Mumbai and bungalow at Malgari Road
Movies: 25 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Known
Net Income: $35 million(estimate)
Film: Guide, The Others and The Sixth Sense
Actor: Al Pacino and Amitabh Bachchan
Song: Music of Kenny Rogers
More Information and Facts about Ajay Devgn
• Devgan received a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance in Phool Aur Kaante. In 1998, he appeared in a critically acclaimed performance in Mahesh Bhatt’s Zakhm and received his first National Film Award for Best Actor for his role in the movie.
• In 1999, his most popular film was Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
• Ajay Devgn also owns a production company Ajay Devgn FFilms and in 2008, he debuted as a film director with U Me Aur Hum.
• Devgan was the initial Bollywood personality to own a private jet for transport to shooting locations, to promotions and for personal trips.
• Devgan performed in Golmaal 3 in 2010, a sequel to Golmaal Returns (2008). It was the most successful of the Golmaal series, earning more than ₹107 crore.
• Devgan worked as a voice artist in Toonpur Ka Super Hero, an animated film.
• Devgn is supposed to act in Raj Kumar Gupta’s Raid (2018 film) with actress Ileana D’Cruz.
• His two motorcycles balancing stunt became so common after Phool Aur Kaante that he later used in many of his films.
• Devgan released his home production All the Best: Fun Begins in 2009 which was the ninth highest grossing Bollywood film of 2009.
• In October 1999, Ajay Devgan signed Feroz Khan’s “Qurbaan Tujh Pe Mere Jaan” co starring Aishwarya Rai and Fardeen Khan and to be directed by Feroz Khan. It was a love story set against the back drop of the film industry. The film was announced but then dropped.
• His father Veeru Devgn acted with Amitabh Bachchan in Mr. Natwarlal.
• He starred in the shelved film “Kalyug” (1993). Ajay Devgan dropped out and Atul Agnihotri was signed. Finally Sanjay Dutt left the film and Mithun replaced him. The film was then titled “Naaraz”.
• He has won National Award for Cinema twice.