Aftab Shivdasani (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Aftab Shivadasani is an Indian film actor, producer and model who works in Bollywood. He debuted as a child artist with the film Mr. India and in 1999, he starred in Ram Gopal Varma’s Mast, for which he received the Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut. In 2000, he appeared in Vikram Bhatt’s Kasoor alongside Lisa Ray, for which he received Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role. He is known for Mast (1999), Awara Paagal Deewana (2002) and Om Shanti Om (2007).
Name: Aftab Shivdasani
Profession: Actor, Writer and Producer
DOB: June 25, 1978
Birth Place: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Home Address: 22, Mistry Court, Opposite CCI Club, Churchgate, Mumbai-20
Best Friends: Sohail Khan, Tusshar Kapoor, Saqib Saleem, Daisy Sha
Hobbies: Playing cricket
Debut Work: Mast (1999)
Movies: Great Grand Masti (2016), Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3 (2016), Grand Masti (2013), 1920 – Evil Returns (2012), Players (2012), Bin Bulaye Baarati (2011), Aao Wish Karein (2009), Acid Factory (2009), Daddy Cool (2009)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Height: 180 centimetres
Weight: 70 kilograms
Body: Chest Measurements: 42 Inches, Waist Measurements: 36 Inches, Bicep Measurements: 15 Inches
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Nin Dusanj
GF: Aamna Sharif (Actress)
Father: Prem Shivdasani
Mother: Putli Shivdasani
Sister: Afsana Shivdasani
School: St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai
College (Graduation): H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce
Cars: Audi and BMW
Bikes: Not Known
House: a lavish house at Larkana
Movies: 3 Crore rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $8 million (estimate)
Film: Not Known
Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Song: Not Known
More Information and Facts about Aftab Shivdasani
- Shivdasani was selected as the Farex baby which is a baby food brand at age 14 months and from that point on he appeared in many TV commercials.
- He made his Bollywood debut as a child actor in Mr. India (1987), then appearing in films such as Awwal Number, Shahenshah, ChaalBaaz and Insaniyat.
- He also played the child role for Inspector Vijaykumar Srivastav in the 1988 film ‘Shahenshah’, who would later be played by Amitabh Bachchan for the remainder of the film.
- In 2002, Shivdasani’s first two films Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe with debutant Esha Deol and Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai with Ameesha Patel were let-downs at the box office. His third release of that year was Rajkumar Kohli’s Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani that was his third consecutive flop.
- Shivdasani’s fourth film of 2002 was Awara Paagal Deewana that proved to be a successful movie and became the seventh highest grosser of that year.
- In 2009, Shivdasani acted in Aao Wish Karein which was the first film produced under his production company called Rising Sun Entertainment. He helped co-write the script and also played the lead character. Shivdasani also appeared in Acid Factory.
- In 1920: The Evil Returns (2012), which was a success, he played the lead role opposite Twinkle Bajpai.
- His film Grand Masti was also a success like the original 2004 blockbuster Masti.
- In 2000, for his film Mast, he won the Star Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer – Male and again for it, he won Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut. Later, the same year, for Kasoor, he won the Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role and in 2005, his film Masti won him Bollywood Movie Award for Best Comedian.