Aditi Sharma (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Aditi Sharma started her first TV series by playing the role of lead in &TV’s series ‘Gangaa’. Apart from playing the lead in ‘Gangaa’, she has also appeared in Mausam and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. Aditi is the winner of the talent-hunt show called India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj that premiered on Zee TV in 2004. She has featured in advertisements for various brands like ‘Tata Sky’, ‘Domino’s Pizza’, ‘Colgate’, ‘Fair & Lovely’, ‘Parachute Oil’, ‘Bank of India’, ‘Stayfree’, ‘Tanishq’, ‘Moov’, ‘Britannia’, ‘Reliance’ and ‘Tata Venture’.
Name: Aditi Sharma
DOB: 24 August 1983
Birth Place: Amritsar, India
Home Town: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Home Address: NA
Hobbies: Watching movies, dancing, listening music
Debut Work: Khanna and Iyer (2007), India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004)
Movies: Rajjo in Mausam (2011), Saira Rashid in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
TV Serials: Gangaa
Height: 1.60 m
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Sarwar Ahuja
Father: Dr. Devinder Sharma
Mother: Anila Sharma
Brother: Sahil Sharma
Sister: Ridhima Sharma, Shveta Sharma
School: City Montessori School, Lucknow
College (Graduation): Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: NA
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: NA
Actress: Waheeda Rehman, Mumtaz, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Madhuri Dixit
More facts and information about Aditi Sharma
- Aditi started her career with Zee TV’s talent-hunt show ‘India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj’ in 2004 and was the winner of that show.
- Aditi and her husband Sarwar were seen together in the serial “Gangaa”.
- She made her Bollywood debut with the film Khanna and Iyer in 2007.
- She has also appeared in Teague and Punjabi flims.
- She meet with her husband on the reality show Zee cinema Ki khoj, 2004.
- She emerges as praised for her average overall performance in Mausam.
- Her father is working at Aditya Birla hospital in the indo gulf which is a private township near jagdishpur.