Aditi Rao Hydari (Actress) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian film actress who performs principally in Hindi and Tamil language films. Aditi was born in 1986 in Hyderabad, from two royal lineages that of Sir Akbar Hydari and J. Rameshwar Rao the erstwhile Raja of Wanaparthy. Hydari made her on-screen debut with the Tamil film Sringaram in 2007 and her performance in the film garnered positive reviews from critics. Hydari got noticed after her performance in Sudhir Mishra’s Yeh Saali Zindagi for which she won the Screen Award in the Best Supporting Actress category.
Name: Aditi Rao Hydari
Nickname: Not Known
Profession: Actress, Singer
DOB: October 28, 1986
Birth Place: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Religion: Islam (Her father was a Muslim and her mother is a Hindu.)
Home Town: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Home Address: Versona, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Best Friends: Not many friends in Bollywood
Hobbies: Yoga, dancing, singing
Debut Work: Prajapathi (2006, Malayalam film), Delhi 6 (2008, Bollywood)
Movies: Rockstar (2011), Murder 3 (2013), Khoobsurat (2014), Wazir (2016) and Fitoor (2016)
TV Serials: Not Applicable
Image Source- Twitter/Verve Magazine
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 50 kilograms
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Separated
Husband: Satyadeep Mishra (Separated)
BF: Arunoday Singh (Actor, rumour), Farhan Akhtar (Actor)
Father: Late Ehsaan Hydari
Mother: Vidya Rao
Brother/ Sister: None
School: Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh
College (Graduation): Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
College (Post-Graduation): Not Attended
Educational Qualification: Graduated
Cars: Ford Endeavour
Bikes: Not Applicable
House: Flat in Versova, Mumbai, India
Movies: 70 lakh rupees/film (estimate)
TV Shows: Not Applicable
Net Income: $7 million (estimate)
Film: ABCD2, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam, Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, Life is Beautiful, Iris, Pan’s Labyrinth, Love Actually
Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh
Actress: Dia Mirza, Richa Chadha
Song: Music of A.R. Rahman
More Information and Facts about Aditi Rao Hydari
• She debuted with the 2007 Tamil film Sringaram which was based on classical dance, being directed by Sharada Ramanathan and produced by Padmini Ravi, a noted bharatanatyam dancer. The film received critical acclaim and fetched several accolades, including three National Film Awards.
• Her first film to release in theatres was the 2006 Malayalam film Prajapathi, in which she starred alongside Mammootty.
• In 2009, she played a supporting role in Delhi-6, directed by Rakesh Omprakash Mehra.
• In 2011, Hydari appeared in the film Yeh Saali Zindagi, for which she won the screen award. She also starred in the Bollywood film Rockstar. With her movie London, Paris, New York, she made her singing debut by singing two of the songs and received mixed reviews for her performance.
• She is presently shooting for Omung Kumar’s Bhoomi, with Sanjay Dutt.
• Aditi Rao Hydari had a challenging, but close relationship with her father, Ehsaan, who died in 2013 due to lung cancer.
• At the India Today Woman Summit 2015, Aditi Rao Hydari revealed that making it in Bollywood without any godfather certainly wasn’t easy but with her hard work and focus she managed to do that.
• With an interesting variety of choices in her roles, she’s managed to steer clear of any and every stereotype attached to a Hindi film heroine.
• For Yeh Saali Zindagi in 2012, she won the Screen Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female) and for the 2017 Kaatru Veliyidai at Asiavision Movie Awards she won Best Actress (Tamil).
Featured Image Source- Twitter/Aditi Rao Hydari