Adhyayan Suman (Actor) Biography, Personal Life, Physical Statistics, Education, Luxuries, Income & More
The only son of Alka Suman and Bollywood actor Shekhar Suman, Adhyayan Suman is an Indian actor. He started his career by staring in movieHaal–e–dil. His second film Raaz – The Mystery Continues, which was a box office hit was directed by Mohit Suri and produced by Mukesh Bhatt.
Name: Adhyayan Suman
DOB: 13 January 1988
Birth Place: Mumbai, India
Home Town: Mumbai, India
Home Address: Mumbai, India
Hobbies: Buying shades and perfumes
Debut Work: Haal-e-dil (2008)
TV Serials: NA
Height: 1.80 m
Hair Color: Black
Marital Status: Unmarried
GF: Kangana Ranaut
Father: Shekhar Suman
Mother: Alka Suman
Brother: Aayush Suman
School: Utpal Shanghvi School, Mumbai, Millfield Public School, London
College (Graduation): NA
College (Post-Graduation): NA
Educational Qualification: NA
TV Shows: NA
Net Income: NA
Film: The Dark Knight
Actor: Heath Ledger
Actress: Priyanka Chopra
More facts and information about Adhyayan Suman
- He likes cooking.
- His third film Jashnnwas also a Mukesh Bhatt film for which he was critically acclaimed and was considered to be a hit film of that time.
- Adhyayan’s latest release was his father Shekhar Suman’s directorial venture Heartless.The film which was based on romantic medical thriller is also based on the premise of anesthesia awareness.
- In order to get commercial roles in Bollywood, he reduced a whopping amount of 60 kg of weight in a year.
- He was just a year old when his elder brother AayushSuman died due to the heart ailment at age 11.
- There is a song called ‘Mashukana’ from his movie Heartless, which he cannot forget to listen every day.
- Adhyayan will soon be seen in Mahesh Bhatt’s Jashnn (releasing end April 2009) a classic coming-of-age film set against a backdrop of the life and aspirations of a young musician.
- Already an accomplished singer Adhyayan is now learning the guitar for the role he plays in Jashnn.
- He schooled in India and in the UK and studied film at the New York Film Academy.